Re: Uninformative hyperlink in O: (package orphaning) bug reports

Hi again,

On 09.07.19 09:17, Michael Kesper wrote:
> I think this is still starting a little bit negative, maybe like this?
>
> If nobody adopts this package it will vanish from Debian.
> Do you care for this package being part of Debian?
                       ^^^^^^^
Maybe change this "package" to software, as I just realized that term
is used a little bit too often here and users don't care about
"packages" but about using software.

> If so, have a look at https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers to
> understand best practices of maintaining a package.
> If you are new to Debian packaging, please read the tutorial
> https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debmake-doc/index.en.html and also
> study how other Debian maintainers package similar packages.
Don't know exactly how to phrase that better.

Bye
Michael