Re: mandatory source uploads (was: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!)

On 7/8/19 12:34 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> As long as your build-depends are properly versioned, why can't you just
> upload all the source and let wanna-build sort it out?
>
> Scott K

This means that I have to baby-sit the Debian archive and upload
everything in the correct order, waiting for the previous upload to be
accepted and online.

BTW, one very important thing: are the buildds configured to use
incoming at least? If so, that probably could be bearable.