Re: Survey results: git packaging practices / repository format

Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name> writes:

> I don't think the comment about quilt is unreasonable, because it seems
> like you've just been lucky in not having to use quilt, or similar, yet.
> "Never having a Debian delta" would seem to be a property of packages,
> not workflows.

There's some conflation here between “never had a need for additional
tools like Quilt” with “never needing a Debian packaging delta”.

I've never needed the former, and always needed the latter. I don't
think the latter at all implies the former.

--
 \      “People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of |
  `\   thought which they avoid.” —Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813–1855) |