Re: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!

Hi!

[snip with a huge yay!]

> All autopkgtest failures considered RC for bullseye
>
> From now on, all autopkgtest failures will be considered release-critical for
> bullseye. So if your package has failing autopkgtests, now is a good time to
> start looking for a fix

Now this raises some questions for me. Now I maintain a (huge) library
(hello Qt!). I do an unstable upload and package A starts failing it's
autopkgtests. In this case:

- How does this failure affects the uploaded library (imagine we have
a transition, as it will always be Qt's case due to private headers).
- What's expected from the maintainers of the library?

Thanks, Lisandro.