RFH with the new inner pages of the git packaging survey

Hello,

A few days ago, Enrico made this suggestion about the git packaging
survey:

On Sat 29 Jun 2019 at 12:56PM +02, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I saw in your survey a great potential for documenting the existing
> workflows, and I'm having a hard time getting that documentation from
> the current presentation.
>
> I could suggest a descriptive wiki page for each style you identified,
> that then the users of that workflow can add to, and can serve as seeds
> for growing comprehensive documentation, if that is doable with the data
> you collected.
>
> The current big table might end up being simplified by having links to
> the detail pages.

These inner pages of the survey now exist, waiting to be filled out by
users of each git branch format.  Please visit the survey,[1] click on the
name of your preferred branch format, and fill in some workflow details!

(Filling out these pages can be done independently of trying to decouple
the taxonomy work from the design work, also indentified by Enrico.)

[1]  https://wiki.debian.org/GitPackagingSurvey

--
Sean Whitton