Re: Survey results: git packaging practices / repository format

On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 13:53 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

> Does every DD have (i) access (ii) social authority, to make changes
> to the upstream repo, the same way we do for the Debian package ?

I was simply talking about standard upstream contribution mechanisms;
pull requests, requests to pull from repos, patches on mailing lists
etc. I assume that almost all upstream projects have one of these.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise