Re: Survey results: git packaging practices / repository format

Andrej Shadura writes ("Re: Survey results: git packaging practices / repository format"):
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 at 16:42, Ian Jackson
> <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> > [1] This does *not* include the one response from a Debian downstream.
> > The task of being a Debian downstream is rather different and it
> > doesn't make sense to try to represent that in the same table.
>
> Well, it’s a bit disappointing it doesn’t since one part of the
> response (pristine-lfs) was not downstream-specific.

Sorry, I missed that.  I have gone through my copy of the thread again
and I can't find what you're referring to.  Probably, my search terms
were wrong.  Could you point me to the specific message(s) ?

I think pristine-lfs is probably an alternative to pristine-tar ?  I
don't seem to find a Debian manpage for it.  Anyway, assuming I have
guessed right about what it is, I think it probably wants to be next
to the mention of pristine-tar, and doesn't otherwise affect the
maintainer branch format or the possible workflows.

Thanks,
Ian.