Getting rid of codenames (Was: getting rid of "testing")

How about getting rid of codenames altogether?  Like we use unstable for unstable, experimental for experimental as it already is, no testing and buster but debian11, debian12, etc.

Although it is eliminating some funs but it is much more predictable and simple to remember. I also confused squeeze with stretch.

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)