Re: getting rid of "testing"

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 09:15:49PM +0200, Alf Gaida wrote:
Only a last thought: Didn't we have really important problems to solve? It might be only me, but i see the discussion as a minor variation of bike shedding.

It may not be important to you, but it's evidently important to some people. I
think bike shedding is a mischaracterisation of this discussion, because a) the
problems that occur with the current arrangement have been clearly identified and
are substantive, not trivial; b) the ratio of proposed alternatives to participants
is not near 1:1.

To sum it up: Some people like codenames, some not, same for numbers - the real question is: Does it really matters?

This is a bad summary.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland