Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

On Wed, 2019-06-26 at 12:14 -0300, elementar wrote:
> Where do I find kFreeBSD-amd64 isos, from testing or unstable?
>
> Em sex, 12 de abr de 2019 17:49, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
> escreveu:
> > Hi
> >
> > back in August 2018 we discussed architecture inclusion into
> > unstable/experimental.
> >
> > Today we had our regular FTPMaster meeting and discussed hurd and
> > both kfreebsd architecture and decided to remove them from unstable
> > and experimental 2 weeks from now.

You can find an old image you can upgrade from at:
https://people.debian.org/~jrtc27/debian-unofficial-kfreebsd-amd64-NETINST-1.iso

and then use (selected parts of) for sources.list for upgrades:
deb http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports sid main
deb http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased main
deb-src http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased main
deb http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports experimental main