Re: Content Rating System in Debian

On 2019-06-25 09:31, Philip Hands wrote:
Russ Allbery:
It sounds like a whole ton of work to get a useful amount of coverage (not to mention bothering upstreams with questionnaires that I suspect many of them would find irritating -- I certainly would with my upstream hat on), and I'm not clear on the benefit. Do you have some reason to believe that this is a common request by users of Debian? If so, could you share with
us why you believe that?
I'm discussing about CRS inspired from Google Play.
Do Google Play not pay IARC for this?

App developers are generally forced to self-rate their apps, otherwise they disappear from the store.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern