Re: Improving Reimburse workflow? (Re: Suspending Offer to Reimburse Expenses for Attending Future Bug Squashing Parties)

This thread is off-topic for the debian-devel list and better belongs on
debian-project.

Many things could be improved about our work flow on the financial side.
That's unlikely to be my focus during my term as DPL.  Right now I don't
even have time to participate in the discussion.
I hope to have some cycles to think about the treasurer stuff in the
August/September time frame.