Re: Debian, so ugly and unwieldy!

Adam Borowski wrote:

> > As others have mentioned, I hope that Debian remains a project that
> > makes it evermore welcoming to individuals
>
> Yeah but one of our core values is "we do not hide problems".  I'd rather
> lash out and voice my gripes _with actionable ideas_ than to stay silent to
> avoid hurting someone's ego.

We share the same goal, I merely want to point out that your
confrontational approach to discussing this issue is counterproductive
in that will alienate or otherwise push away the people with the
technical skills to remedy it.

> And I'd also prefer to avoid pushing my way in a back alley, thus I'm asking
> for ideas and consensus before filing bugs.

It is a slip on your part to represent my practical suggestions for
achieving our mutual aims in any way as an attempt on my part to
suppress what you can say.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.