Re: Removing bzip2 support from apt due to rustification

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 10:09 AM Russ Allbery wrote:

> Please let us have internal conversations without using them to
> prematurely pick fights with external maintainers.

It definitely wasn't my intention to pick a fight.

I strongly disagree with hiding upstream problems from upstream
developers. I wonder why our first reaction should be to have internal
discussions instead of upstream discussions. To me that also seems
rude, especially as we promised to communicate with upstream as part
of the Social Contract.

Thanks for your advice on this.

--
bye,