Re: Do we want to Require or Recommend DH

On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 02:27:03PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> No. A maintainer normally deals with their own packages, or with
> .dsc and debdiff, for NMU. (This is also an answer to the reply
> from wrar. Oh, jonas also said so, reloading the list index page.)
A maintainer normally deals with their own packages, except those people
who actually prepare that NMU debdiff, yeah. Not sure what did you mean by
this.

> Yes, some must learn those ways, but I don’t mind;
Does this mean "some must learn many different things to be able to make
NMUs, but I don’t mind" or am I mistaken?

--
WBR, wRAR