Looking for a technical writer to update the Debian Handbook

Hello,

Roland and I, the authors of the Debian Administrator's Handbook (package
debian-handbook), we have not managed to update the book for Debian 9 and
I don't want this to happen again for Debian 10 buster.

I'm thus looking for a technical writer that would be willing to update
the book for Debian 10. This work would be paid by Freexian thanks to
the donation that we are collecting on https://debian-handbook.info/get/
(and thanks to the sales on lulu.com).

The ideal candidate would be someone who:
- loves the Debian OS and knows the ecosystem very well
- has experience with system administration of Debian servers
  (the book covers many common services)
- has good English writing skills
- is not afraid to edit Docbook XML in a text editor
- can emit invoices to Freexian for the work done
- can commit enough time to the task in the upcoming months
  (trying to get the book entirely updated for the buster release)

If you want to have a look at the project, it's hosted on salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/hertzog/debian-handbook

If you are interested, please get back to me and we can discuss this
in more details.

If you don't have enough time to update the entire book, but would be
willing to update some chapters, please get in touch anyway, we might be
able to share the work between multiple persons.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer