Re: Infinite Tux Infinite Mario with all of the proprietary assets replaced by open and free assets

Hi Pedro,

Am 21.02.19 um 12:20 schrieb Pedro Pena:
> Hi Jonas,
>
> Thanks for the reply!  I'll give it a shot.

Just a few more information in addition to what Jonas already wrote. You
can contact us, the games team, via our mailing list
debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org and we have also our own IRC channel
at irc.debian.org #debian-games. Please subscribe to the list, if you
want to become the Debian maintainer of Infinite Tux yourself. There is
also a nice introduction page for new maintainers:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

If you need help with preparing the Debian package, you can ask on our
games mailing list too or try #debian-mentors,
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org for further help.

Cheers,

Markus