 Subject: Re: Infinite Tux Infinite Mario with all of the proprietary assets replaced by open and free assets
 To: "Pedro Pena" <qbancoffee@yahoo.com>
 Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
 Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019, 4:20 AM

 Hi Pedro,

 Quoting Pedro Pena (2019-02-21 05:00:18)

 I would like to include this java based game in the debian

 > repositories because I think it's
 fun and it's completely open source.

 Thanks for your interest in
 getting this game included with Debian!

 The better way to do so is to register it as an
 "issue" in our
 bugtracker.  More
 about how to do that is here:
 https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

 Additionally, you might want
 to get in touch with our Games team, to
 either get help and inspiration (if you want to
 do the packaging
 yourself) or try encourage
 someone to take on the job (if you want
 someone else to package it): https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

 Kind
 regards,

  - Jonas

 --
  * Jonas
 Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt

  [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing
 [ ] keep private