Re: Removal of icu-config (does your package still detect libicu)

The icu maintainer has properly communicated the change in the packaging for the packages I maintain and depend on libicu-dev (and filled RC bugs for it).

I don’t know what has happened that postfix was missed.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>