Removal of icu-config (does your package still detect libicu)

Postfix uses the presence of the icu-config binary to detect if libicu is
available and thus if SMTPUTF8 support should be compiled in or not.

Unfortunately, the icu package recently dropped this file, so when postfix was
binNMU'ed it lost SMTPUTF8 (see #921075).

I don't know if any other packages depend on this or not, so heads-up.  If you
maintain a package the build-depends on libicu-dev, you might want to check if
it's broken now.

I've asked the icu maintainer to put it back (#922451).

Scott K