Re: Removal of linux-base from jessie-backports broke Xen upstream CI

Alexander Wirt writes ("Re: Removal of linux-base from jessie-backports broke Xen upstream CI"):
> Jessie backports doesn't exist anymore. For some time now. It is already on
> its way to archive.d.o.

Thanks are due to to folks on #debian-uk who pointed out this
announcement (from June!) that I missed;
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-announce/2018/07/msg00000.html

I have to say I'm not sure this removal is very helpful but then I'm
not helping maintain -backports so I guess my opinion doesn't carry
much weight.

Ian.