Re: Namespace for system users

Oh, at first I thought you meant sysusers.d, but the DynamicUsers feature is useful only for really simple daemons with little interactions to the rest of the system and few state files.

One size doesn’t fit all and for daemons like cyrus-imapd (or other imap daemons) that need 770 on sockets and have zillion files in the spool, it would not play well with changing users at every start.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>