Re: Upcoming Qt switch to OpenGL ES on arm64

Hi,

On 11/27/18 2:38 AM, Re4son wrote:

> I have previously compiled this excel sheet with data relevant to this thread:
>
> https://github.com/Re4son/kali-gemini-multistrap-config/raw/files/Arm64List.xls
>
> Any feedback, correction and addition that could benefit this discussion would be appreciated.

If you are still keeping your list going, could you add info about
Marvell/Cavium ThunderX systems?

The current GIGABYTE ThunderXStation ships with an NVIDIA GeForce GT 710, but
I think people also install comparable AMI graphics cards.

The ThunderX2 server platforms use the graphics support from an on-board
ASPEED AST2500.  I found this info from Ubuntu:

  https://certification.ubuntu.com/catalog/component/pci/1a03%3A2000/

Just for anyone interested, I also found a block diagram of how the
AST2500 is connected up here:

  https://www.anandtech.com/show/13234/gigabyte-starts-sales-of-cavium-thunderx2-to-general-customers

-Geoff