Re: Uncoordinated upload of the rustified librsvg

On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 11:58:57AM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Well, if it wasn't for me, we'd probably be shipping the 2.40-version of
librsrv in Debian Buster and Firefox would be missing on a couple of
release architectures.. But I guess the phrase "Thank you" doesn't exist
in Debian anymore.

Debian's Dictionary is in a weird order; "Thank You" is right next to
the definition of "Entitlement"

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland