Re: Let's start salvaging packages! -- let's start working on the text.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 11:27:41AM +0200, Tobias Frost wrote:
seems so as the discussion is more quiet than I've anticipated...
So as an optimist, I'm assuming this is because the proposal has
kind of rough consensus, so I will plan now for the next steps.

I've been meaning to poke at this a little more but somethign about the
way it has been presented has made it hard for me to grok. Perhaps a
combination of mailing lists not being good at presenting a summary of
ideas, just a list of deltas to them, combined with the majority of the
discussion taking place in the BoF. Not that that's a bad thing! But
it's harder to get on the moving bus.

- Editing Platform: To enable collaboration on the text (I have been
  approached by people wanting to help writing it) I've set up a
  etherpad at [1].

Having it summarized here (or in a DEP, or a wiki page, or anywhere)
addresses this difficulty for me, so thanks!

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland