Re: Leftover in ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt after DM -> DD transition

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 5:58 AM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> OOI, what's the reason for this?  I can't understand what's troubling
> you (personally, I was bothered by the green 'DM' labes on DDPO, but
> nothing major as you can imagine…)

I expect the "incorrectness" is the troubling part of this scenario.
It certainly tickles my OCD tendencies.

In addition, cycles of joining/leaving/joining DM should not give one
any extra privileges over a new DM. Same goes for DD, which is why DSA
strip LDAP groups from retiring/MIA/rejoining DDs. I think ftp-master
should automatically do the same for DMs.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise