Re: Leftover in ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt after DM -> DD transition

在 2018年8月27日星期一 EDT 下午3:02:46,Gunnar Wolf 写道:
> Boyuan Yang dijo [Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 12:17:17PM -0400]:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > My role in Debian recently changed from Debian Maintainer to Debian
> > Developer. However, my DM permission record [1] in
> > https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt are still left untouched. When I try
> > to remove them, I would receive errors:
> > (...)
> > Is there any way to get rid of those records?
>
> Hello Bouyan,
>
> I think we (keyring-maint) skipped a step in our keyring push last
> Friday. I believe this should be fixed now - Please tell me if it's
> not.
>
> (And congratulations for becoming a full-DD ;-) )

Thanks for taking care of it. However, I tried again and that still doesn't
work:

> Action: dm
> Fingerprint: 7E7729476D87D6F11D91ACCBC293E7B461825ACE
> Deny: copyq danmaq dde-calendar dde-qt-dbus-factory dde-qt5integration
deepin-calculator deepin-deb-installer deepin-gettext-tools deepin-icon-theme
deepin-image-viewer deepin-menu deepin-movie-reborn deepin-notifications
deepin-picker deepin-qt5dxcb-plugin deepin-screenshot deepin-shortcut-viewer
deepin-terminal deepin-voice-recorder dtkcore dtkwidget dtkwm earlyoom
flameshot galternatives gmchess goldendict granite gsettings-qt iptux
libsimpleini manpages-zh nixnote2 papirus-icon-theme peek python-jieba
qevercloud qstardict qtdbusextended qterm qtmpris zssh

Details:
Key 7E7729476D87D6F11D91ACCBC293E7B461825ACE is not in DM keyring.

My target is pretty simple: to remove my name "Boyuan Yang" and all related
"Allow" information from https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt since that is no
longer necessary. With my key moved out from DM keyring into DD keyring, that
seems not possible currently.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang