Re: Leftover in ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt after DM -> DD transition

Boyuan Yang dijo [Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 12:17:17PM -0400]:
> Hello all,
>
> My role in Debian recently changed from Debian Maintainer to Debian Developer.
> However, my DM permission record [1] in
> https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt are still left untouched. When I try to
> remove them, I would receive errors:
> (...)
> Is there any way to get rid of those records?

Hello Bouyan,

I think we (keyring-maint) skipped a step in our keyring push last
Friday. I believe this should be fixed now - Please tell me if it's
not.

(And congratulations for becoming a full-DD ;-) )