Re: Failed to create sbuild chroot for cross-compiling

Am Montag, 27. August 2018 schrieb Sean Whitton:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon 27 Aug 2018 at 12:52PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > And according to https://wiki.debian.org/SourceOnlyUpload
> > source-only uploads are recommended now and are recommended to be done with
> > pbuilder or sbuild.
>
> I don't think this statement is really true.
>
> What's recommended is that you do binary builds, before you upload,
> using sbuild or pbuilder.
>
> Since you're doing that anyway, --source-only-changes is a convenience
> feature to avoid having to run another command to make the
> _source.changes.  There's no advantage to using --source-only-changes
> instead of plain `dpkg-buildpackage'.

Ok guys, in that case someone should overwork that wiki page,
since it says exactly this!!!
I have just quoted what I read there!

/me as new DM getting totally confused with all this,  one person
says something, the other one says exactly the opposite.
Hrrr

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.jolla.com/