Re: Running "mobius actioncam/dashcam" on debian "officially" - Creation of a necessary official debian-package?

On Thu, 2018-08-23 at 13:50 +0200, Andreas Jakowidis wrote:
> Running "mobius actioncam/dashcam" on debian "officially" - Creation
> of a necessary official debian-package?

Hello!

The mobius cam is great, excellent quality for the price!  I have one
and it's so small and easy to use that I often forget it's there
recording my driving.  There is no way to configured it (change audio,
video formats, flip video, etc) under Linux, HOWEVER, once you do make
config chagnes you can connect it to Debian as a media device and
download the files.  Tbh, the only config change that I had to make to
mine was to flip the video because my cam mounts from the top, behind
the center mirror.

-Jim P.