Re: salsa irker bot moved to ssl

Le jeudi 23 août 2018 à 07:01:21+0200, Alexander Wirt a écrit :
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2018, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > > in the face of the current spam attacks I implemented CertFP for my
> > > irker instance. I also updated the default irc link in gitlab. However,
> > > it is possible that every project using the bot has to migrate the server
> > > setting to ssl. So if you miss messages from salsa bot, please check that you
> > > use ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/ as server setting in the irker integration.
> >
> > Can't you do a global update in the gitlab database to replace the old
> > default value with the new default value ?
> >
> > I just noticed that we're lacking notifications for most of our packages
> > in the pkg-security-team and the setup script we used[1] does not include
> > the IRC URI explicitly so it would have to be fixed first and then I would
> > have to rerun it on all our repositories.
> >
> > A simple SQL update query would save us a lot of time. Thank you for
> > considering it.
> Sure, do you have the query? And please ensure not to affect bots
> running on other networks.

Assuming the DB schema is the same on your instance (I don't see any reason
why it wouldn't)

Can you send me (the best would be in a file, but we may think about
alternatives) the output of

SELECT * FROM services WHERE type='IrkerService';

Cheers,

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2