Re: Q: Packaging headers -> need for -dev package

On Aug 19, Alec Leamas <leamas.alec@gmail.com> wrote:

> For me, it's natural to package this header in a opencpn-dev package.
> However, when confronted with a "citation needed"[2]  I don't find
> anything written on this. I see three possibilities:
I think that distributing it would be useful since it would help users
to build the plugins.
If this is about just one or a few header files then just ship them in
the main package: there is no reason to load the archive with yet
another tiny package.

--
ciao,
Marco