Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.

On 08/16/2018 07:45 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 4:32 AM, Alec Leamas wrote:
>> But where is that old packaging repo?

 https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/opencpn

You should talk to the OSGeoLive people, who kept the opencpn package in
their Ubuntu based distribution.

You are also very welcome to maintain the opencpn package within the
Debian GIS team. See our team policy on how to join:

 https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/

> If the GIS team haven't migrated it to git and salsa, it will be
> somewhere in the old giant SVN repo (680MB):
>
> https://alioth-archive.debian.org/svn/pkg-grass.tar.xz

There too, but requires digging.

Kind Regards,

Bas