Re: Looking for DD willing to sign my key around Berkeley/Oakland/San Francisco CA

Greetings,

* Joseph Herlant (herlantj@gmail.com) wrote:
> I'm currently maintaining a few packages and am looking for one or two
> DD around Berkeley/Oakland/San Francisco in California that would be
> willing to meet in order to sign my gpg key so I can go ahead and
> start the DM process.

I'll be at PostgresOpen in San Francisco during the first week of
September (I'm actually running it, and it's the US Community PostgreSQL
Conference, run under the United States PostgreSQL Association, and so I
encourage anyone dealing with PG to come to it :) and would be happy to
meet up while I'm there to do a key signing, with you and with anyone
else who is in San Francisco or nearby and/or attending PostgresOpen,
which is at the Parc 55 in Union Square.

Thanks!

Stephen