Looking for DD willing to sign my key around Berkeley/Oakland/San Francisco CA

Hi,

I'm currently maintaining a few packages and am looking for one or two
DD around Berkeley/Oakland/San Francisco in California that would be
willing to meet in order to sign my gpg key so I can go ahead and
start the DM process.

I haven't seen any Debian event around here to meet more Debian people
but maybe I'm just not in the right list.

Note: I'm not subscribed to the debian-devel mailing list for now, so
can you either keep me in CC or just PM me directly please?

Thank you so much for your help,
Joseph