Re: Login - with which keyboard settings?

Hi Carl,

For future reference, this question is better asked on the debian-user
mailing list.

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 07:53:21AM +0200, Carl-Valentin Schmitt wrote:
Have here concluded Installation oft Debian 9.5
Düring Installation keyboard-settings were German. I encrypted harddisk
with LVM with password.

Now is Login for password for LVM partition.
Which keyboard settings are now?
US-keyboard or German? German is only in gdm of GNOME?

I believe it should be German: the language settings in the installer
configure the keymap for more than just the graphical desktop.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland