Re: low-hanging-fruit bug user tag for new comers first contributions

On Thu, 31 May 2018, Chris Lamb wrote:
> I think what's missing to make this a reality is some sort of
> newcomer-friendly aggregated view of such issues and — naturally — for
> them to be kept up-to-date with enough details needed to implement
> them.

I support this completely. The existing newcomer tag view in the BTS
could be a start: https://bugs.debian.org/tag:newcomer

[This was my hope when I introduced the newcomer tag, but I'd like
nothing more than someone to take it and run with it.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

I would like to be the air
that inhabits you for a moment
only. I would like to be that unnoticed
& that necessary.
 -- Margaret Atwood "Poetry in Motion" p140