Re: interpretation of wontfix

Don Armstrong writes ("Re: interpretation of wontfix"):
> 2) wontfix+help: this bug requires too much effort to fix, so I won't be
>    working on it, but patches will be accepted.

I dislike the use of "help" in this context.  If the maintainers think
the bug is not worth their *own* time, it seems perverse for the
maintainers to set a tag which suggests to other contributors that
they should spend *their* time on it.

In general I think it's obscure to treat the tag power set as a matrix
and define special meanings for combinations.

Ian.