Re: Usage of real m68k hardware

Hi Andreas,

I'd suggest you let go and stop caring about m68k. m68k has been dropped
from Debian many releases ago, thus IMO bugs affecting only m68k are
probably at most normal severity, though minor or wishlist IMO make
equally sense. Or just closing them as out of scope. Or you could tag
them "help" and move on. The important thing is to let go and move on.

And please, m68k folks, dont get me wrong, I'm fascinated by your work and
applaud your efforts. I just dont think they should get in the way of
working on Debian (on our supported hardware plattforms).

--
cheers,
	Holger