Re: Finding all projects on salsa to which I contribute

On Sat, 2018-03-10 at 23:17 -0500, Steve Robbins wrote:
> Thanks James.   But I think your suggestion will lead me to the
> projects one at a time.  I'm looking for a view on salsa of all such
> projects.
[...]

I doubt that this sort of Debian-specific query feature will be
implemented in Gitlab.

If you don't actually need this to work automatically, Salsa/Gitlab
preferences include the option to set your "dashboard" (the front page
when you're logged in) to be "starred projects" rather than "your
projects" (every project you have access to).  You can then select the
star icon for each of the repositories you want to be listed there.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Unix is many things to many people,