Is there any policy for user accounts doing automatic updates on Salsa

Hi,

I had the idea to create a repository inside the r-pkg group which
should receive automatic updates (created from an UDD query).  My idea
was to create some dedicated account that gets commit permissions to
this project.  I'd like to use this dedicated account since I want to
run this job on some remote server where I do not really like to drop
my SALSA_TOKEN.

Is there any specific policy for such accounts and what do you think
about the idea in general.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--