Re: Updated proposal for improving the FTP NEW process

On Sat, 2018-03-10 at 23:06 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> In this longish thread I have read one contribution where a developer
> expressed that he was happy about checking his SONAME bumped package
> that was erroneous and luckily ftpmaster found the problem.

I'm happy that the ftp masters are doing their job in the best way
they can. This includes any re-reviews of packages already in the
archive, at whatever points they choose, be that when there's a new
binary package from an old source package, randomly chosen packages,
or targeting packages whose SHA3 ends in 42.