Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] three.js_80+dfsg2-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

On വ്യാഴം 01 മാർച്ച് 2018 05:45 വൈകു, Ian Jackson wrote:
> For the avoidance of doubt, I don't have a problem with the specific
> decision of ftpmaster here.
Coming back to this specific rejection (I have already started a
discussion on policy question in d-policy), do you agree node-backbone
(and all other packages currently in archive and match the criteria of
rejection used for node-three, ie, a binary package with just symlinks
and a package.json) should be removed from the archive? If that is the
general agreement, I will file serious bugs against these packages
(already in the archive for years).