Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] three.js_80+dfsg2-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Friday, March 02, 2018 09:44:04 PM Steve Robbins wrote:
> On Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:15:08 AM CST Ian Jackson wrote:
> > But when a submitter disagrees with a REJECT, and asks for a review,
> > IMO submitter is entitled to a longer explanation, and there should
> > explicitly be an opportunity for other ftpmasters to agree or dissent.
>
> That would be nice.  I'm still waiting for clarity about the Boost
> rejection.

This is my fault.  I had planned (and still do) on working on getting some
clarification around the copyright notification issue.  Unfortunately, I've
gotten distracted by a few other things, but I still plan on working on it.

Sorry for the delay,

Scott K