Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] three.js_80+dfsg2-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:15:08 AM CST Ian Jackson wrote:

> But when a submitter disagrees with a REJECT, and asks for a review,
> IMO submitter is entitled to a longer explanation, and there should
> explicitly be an opportunity for other ftpmasters to agree or dissent.

That would be nice.  I'm still waiting for clarity about the Boost rejection.

> I think this could be easily implemented as follows:
>
> When decision of ftpmaster is challenged by the submitter, or
> clarification is requested, the original decisionmaker should write a
> draft response and circulate it amongst the ftpmaster colleagues.

I'd propose rather that the deliberations be public, like the rest of Debian.
Like the technical committee.

Generally agree with the rest of your proposal.

-Steve