Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] three.js_80+dfsg2-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

On വ്യാഴം 01 മാർച്ച് 2018 03:24 വൈകു, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Apologies, but this reads like another non-sequitur to me. Why would deciding
> on a number of days before one can assume _no_ dissent make any difference at
> all to the case of three.js given that you are claiming there _is_ dissent?

I only said other team members did not respond even when I asked if this
is the team decision. I think it would be better if some one respond
even if they agree with other team member in case a response from the
team is requested.