Enchant transition 1.6.0 -> 2.1.2

Hello,

This is just to formally note that there is a major Enchant transition
[1] upcoming and possible to work on. Right now there is no dedicated
driver for the transition, but feel free to work on it. I'm mostly
interested in it for my Voikko [2] maintainership for which Enchant
has a plugin. I've packaged and uploaded the new enchant [3] to
experimental with blessing from enchant maintainer.

The new enchant brings among else multi-language support to the Voikko
plugin, which brings HFST [4] based dictionary support to Enchant.
HFST dictionaries are available for languages like Northern Sami (in
giella-sme package, to be split away from the big package) and
Greenlandic.

Possibly GNOME and KDE teams might want to try out compiling their
respective libraries and see if they spot or can fix any issues? I did
note back in November that gspell failed some tests, for example.

We will need co-operation over many teams regardless, but enchant
itself is now LowNMU if anyone wants to fix something there or upload
even newer versions which I see have recently appeared in upstream.

Possible participants/helpers include prach (enchant), me (voikko),
tino and kartik (hfst people).

-Timo (Mirv @ OFTC)

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-enchant.html
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libvoikko