Re: Upload host down?

On 30 November 2017 at 07:38, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| Hi all,
|
| Just built R 3.4.3 which was released a few hours ago, but I can't push it
| via dput and dupload. Everything times out.
|
| Is usper.debian.org down or unreachable?

Better now, and r-base_3.4.3 is being upload. Thanks to whoever fixed it, or
the internet gods.

(I was being paranoid because it so happens that Compast also flipped my
static-for-around-two-year-but-you-don't-pay-for-static-so-dynamic Ip last
night and I was worried they might be port blocking and what not.)

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org