Re: recommends for apparmor in newest linux-image-4.13

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 07:26:26AM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> Exactly the same argument can be made for selinux. But for some reason just
> turning on selinux by default to fix everything wasn't a good solution, but
> turning on apparmor for the same reason is. I'm trying to understand this
> logic.

oh, that is very simple to answer: noone has proposed doing this for
SELinux, while people have proposed this for AppArmor.

SELinux is *missing people* *activly advancing* it's usability in Debian.

(And as others have explained in this thread, technically AppArmor looks
promising too.)

--
cheers,
	Holger