Re: start contributing

El dom., 26 de nov. de 2017 a la(s) 18:05, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> escribió:
On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 08:50:14PM +0000, eamanu15 . wrote:
> Particularly,  I want to be a debian developer, so if that is you intention
> I recommend you read this:
Note that being a Debian Developer and maintaining packages are different
things, and you don't need to get an official status to do the latter.

Get me out of a doubt, first, you have to be a debian maintainer and then (when you demotrate interest and skills) you could join to debian developer. Right?

--
WBR, wRAR